Google Apps to try out over the Summer:
Need any help or tutorials this Is the place to go to on Google+ or the following links
- Richard Byrne's Technology for Teachers Website: Various links and info for digital storytelling
- Sam Rosenfeld: Google Plus+:
- Mr. Smith OnLine: A comprehensive site that works with and for parents and educators
Sam is a presenter at the UCONN iPad conference as well as a teacher in the Greenwich CT area. He offers many tips and advice with classroom integration of Google Apps with students.
- Constructive way to provide Masterful Intervention and Differentiation techniques for students
- Creating a virtual phone number for students to share with their their teacher of their oral reading fluency, record a text they have written etc...
- Tips for Google Voice in the classroom
Google Forms and Flubaroo
- Free App that allows a teacher to create a layer in google forms that grades and sends percentage results to students via email
Google Forms and Doctopus
- Free App for making sharing documents easier by creating a template utilizing Google Drive